|Sunday||Not Available||Not Available|
|Monday||By Appointment Only||12:00 pm||-||08:00 pm|
|Tuesday||Not Available||Not Available|
|Wednesday||By Appointment Only||12:00 pm||-||08:00 pm|
|Thursday||By Appointment Only||06:00 pm||-||07:30 pm|
|Friday||By Appointment Only||06:00 pm||-||07:30 pm|
|Saturday||By Appointment Only||12:00 pm||-||07:30 pm|
►►►SESSIONS BEFORE NOON ARE OCCASIONALLY AVAILABLE BY REQUEST, PLEASE CALL ME AT (512) 989-7733 IF YOU DON'T SEE A TIME THAT WORKS FOR YOU.
USE THE BUTTON ABOVE TO REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT TIME OR CALL (512) 989-7733
NOTE that the REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT button is to request an appointment time. I will have to confirm it with you, normally within 24 hours.
Scheduling and Cancelation Policies
- Except for emergencies, if you wish to cancel an appointment you must do so 24 hours in advance or you will be charged $60.
- Except for emergencies, if I have to cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice your next massage will be free.
- If you are late it may affect the length of your session. If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, I will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be charged for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other clients, please plan accordingly and be on time.
- If I am late you will receive a full session.
Rates and Fees
- 30 minute sessions are $45.
- One hour sessions are $75.
- 90 minute sessions are $105.
- One hour sessions are $120.
- 90 minute sessions are $155.
- Two one hour sessions are $195.
- Two 90 minute sessions are $265.
► Extra fee if out of the area.
- Payment may be made by cash, check,debit/ credit card, or medical savings account card, paid at the time of the appointment. There is a $35 charge for returned checks. There is a small Transaction Fee for all card.
- Most medical insurance does not cover Massage Therapy. If your policy does cover treatment, you must pay me at the time of your appointment and be reimbursed by your insurance provider.
- I will provide you with a billing statement upon request.